Thursday April 16, 2009

This week our fine chapter has a good loss. Wilma led the way as our "Best Loser" and she said to practice portion control and to try to avoid loneliness. Like our pledge says, "...even though I overeat in private, my excess poundage is there for all the world to see..."

A guest who is considering joining the chapter joined us. We hope to see Traci back again!

For once, I am speechless...


Ann C. challenged to "Do Something Different" every week for the next few weeks.



  • Why? It produces good feelings.
  • Think outside the box. (How many different uses for dust?)
  • It's a way to help us avaoid making the same mistakes

Thanks for a great motivational program, Ann!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ann,
Thank you for sharing your counseling expertise.

Rosemary S said...

I would love to see an entry containing pictures of Linda and her many hats/costumes... I loved the Easter Bunny!!

Miss you guys...