June 13, 2019

Best Loser: Mark
Wise: Smart desserts
Unwise: Late snacking

The chapter is doing a pretty good job!

Important Announcements
NO WEIGH-IN or MEETING ON JULY 4th
Elections will be held on July 11th

Program:
13 Excuses That Will Ruin Your Diet
I can eat this because...
I've been so good this week
Just one won't hurt
I'm so tired I can't imagine cooking this evening
There's nothing else to eat and I'm hungry
I'll feel better because...(fill in the bad thing)
I just got good news so let's celebrate
I paid for it, I don't want to waste money
I hate to waste food
Everyone else is eating it...
It's free
I'll start back on my diet tomorrow
I just don't care


1 comment:

Marcia said...

Hi and congratulations to you Mark.
I'm proud of you.
Also a big Thank You for your photography
and the blogspot maintained by both you and Amanda.
Hugz...