Thursday, February 16, 2012

WOW!!!!  Another loss!


Best Losers: LINDA and MARCIA!!!
Wise: Moving
Unwise: Cheese


Best Loser of the Month - January:
JANET!!!


TOPS Retreat:
There is a TOPS retreat locally!
September 21-23 (Fri-Sun)
$255/person which includes meals and lodging
Here's the link to the website:
http://www.tops.org/Retreats.aspx


Local Workshop:
CDPHP and Price Chopper team up for a healthy choices at the super market workshop.
The workshop is March 8, 2012 (Thursday)  If enough people are going to attend, the meeting and weigh-in for that week will be cancelled.
Here's the link to that workshop:
http://www.cdphp.com/members/wellnessWorkshop/EventList.aspx?classid=2703&category=5



2 comments:

Amanda said...

I see that registration for the NuVal program requires a CDPHP ID number. I have emailed CDPHP to see if the program is restricted to their members only.

Amanda said...

Rather than emailing me a response, CDPHP called me and left their phone number so I had to call and wait on hold before they would answer my question. Non-members are NOT welcome to attend the classes.